- Revelation 3:14: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.
- Revelation 19:11-12: I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True.
Some other verses on this theme:
- Matthew 28:20: Jesus said, "I will be with you always, to the end of the age".
- Hebrews 3: Christ is faithful as the Son over God’s house. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory.
- Hebrews 13:5: Be content with the things you have, for He has said "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you".
- Romans 8:38-39: Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any spiritual powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- 1 Thess 5:23-24: May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
- 2 Thess 3:3: The Lord is faithful and will give you strength, and will protect you from the Evil One.
- Revelation 21:5: He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”